1200 Series Automotive Paint Booths
Innovation in Design: 1200 Series
The 1200 Series automotive paint booths have earned extensive praise from major paint manufacturers. Known for their exceptional quality, cost efficiency, and long-lasting durability, these booths are the ultimate solution for automotive refinishing plants. Designed to meet the unique needs of vehicle manufacturing facilities, body shops, and various other applications, they provide an energy-efficient and customised turnkey solution.
A standout feature of the 1200 Series booths is their Programmable Logic Controlled paint curing profiles, which ultimately boost profits in body shops. This feature is complemented by the unwavering support provided by the Nationwide After-Sales Service organisation throughout the lifetime of the booths.
Unlike most competitors who add a "blower system" to an existing design, the 1200 Range booth technology was explicitly developed as a spray booth for water-based paint systems. This emphasis on design innovation sets it apart from the rest of the market.
We offer a comprehensive range of 1200 booths, meticulously designed to accommodate individual bodyshop requirements. The sizes vary, allowing us to tailor solutions for all kinds of bodyshop specifications. Our range offers extra length for car panel painting, extra height for light commercial vehicles and main entry doors in three and four leaf configurations. Exterior 1200's are also available, which, conveniently, can be external to the building - taking up less valuable floor space. Cabins are available in a range of colours to enhance your bodyshop colour scheme or promote your corporate image.
Our air inlet and extraction fan systems are designed to be factory balanced for optimal performance with a backward curved centrifugal style. They’re curated to be directly driven by high-efficiency motors, which provide optional variable speed drive for ultimate control.
For optimum efficiency and reliability. The 1200 range offers fully integrated Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) for all operating functions. A truly automatic system for individual paint processes. Controlling temperature to – or + 0.5oc.
Easily cleaned, solvent resistant, interlocking wall panel system. Doors, walls and ceiling fully insulated to conserve energy.
Full width ceiling filters to EU5 Din 24185, to ensure inclusion free paint finishes.
Superb lighting to 2000 lux with full spectrum lighting.
- The spraybooth normally operates during the final preparation and masking stage, this warms the panel to be painted, during this operation our system automatically reduces the input fan speed by 60%. The cabin pressure is controlled by the extractor fan together with temperature are both operated by PID control within the Siemens PLC and VSD. The system operates at this reduced level until the painter commences spraying, the system then returns to 100% and remains at that level until 3 minutes after the completion of the application before returning to the reduced level.
- Automatic pressure balancing without in-duct.
- Automatic standby-mode to reduce running costs.
- Dramatic reduction in running costs.
- Multi-function selection of individual paint processes
- 100% enhanced capital allowance under government Carbon Trust Scheme.
Option Enhanced Curing System
- For the rapid drying of the latest generation of water-based automotive paint products.
- Multi directional air input nozzles by “Grada International” installed within “clean zones” at high level in the booth.
- Variable Speed Drive to air input fan to provide air velocity control.
- Independent selection of nozzles. It puts the high velocity air where you need it.
- Can be retro-fitted into existing spraybooths.
- Variable speed drive for ultimate control.
If you have any questions about the 1200 Series automotive paint booths and how they can benefit your business, we'd be happy to help. You can reach us on 01603 623764 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our knowledgeable and friendly team can provide you with all the information you need on the range of booth sizes and configurations, air handling and ventilation, construction, insulation, filters, lighting, eco-friendliness, and enhanced curing system options.